Travel: Everyday People

AthFest 2016
Y'all ever accidentally wait a year to share some pics? Well, here's a glimpse of AthFest last year. Jeff, Lillian (hi love y'all) and I saw multiple musicians at hole-in-the-wall bars and legendary bars every night. It was awesome. During the day we'd stroll through the artist market scoping out fresh prints, glass blowing, sculptures and cute plushies. Or go to the public pool and applaud the sick tricks the kids were doing off of the diving board. Btw, you ever hear the lifeguards call ADULT SWIM and then try to get out but then you realize, dang, I am an adult??

When I got home and started going through my pictures, I was super disappointed. I thought they were all trash. But now I wonder what sort of negativity had possessed me. These photos are fun and vibrant and gosh darn I had a good time. In the future, I'll try to be conscientious about hating on myself instead of appreciating. AthFest 2016AthFest 2016 AthFest 2016 AthFest 2016
Kishi Bashi and Mr. Steak
AthFest 2016
Arrested Development - I am everyday people. 
Super jealous of their racism sucks shirts.
AthFest 2016 AthFest 2016 AthFest 2016 AthFest 2016 AthFest 2016 See y'all on insta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

Holiday Treats: Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies // Chocolate Chip Crisco Cake