OUTFIT # 60: throwback

outfit 60
Looking back at these photos is weird. It was the first day of the semester and this post sat in my drafts until now. I didn’t know what to write about then, but now I can tell you that was the start of my last year in college. Now I’m halfway through.

One day my life won’t be measured in semesters or final papers and portfolios. This semester has been a wild ride. Standing for hours waiting to get a good shot of Trump, laughing for hours on end in the newspaper office, taking good photos and writing interesting words, watching writers develop their natural talent, drinking at a bar for the first time how did that happen??, worked until the moon was up, listened to good music, watched good movies, read some intense books.

It’s been a pretty good last year of college so far. On the first day of the semester standing in the alley behind my house taking these photos, I would have never thought any of that would happen. Some of it I didn’t even hope for. Who hopes to get close to a walking talking orange tictac? Trump, I mean.

And the year isn’t even over yet. This time last year I was getting ready for India, this year I’m getting ready for Shaky Knees Festival. Three days of music. Me and another writer will figure out how to be music journalists. Although I think he’s got ahead start on me.

May is my break month. June and July will be all about my senior capstone project. I am over the moon excited about it. But I don’t want to spoil the next part of the plot, one adventure at a time. 
outfit 60 outfit 60 outfit 60

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after