Outfit # 45: Milkmaid

    Well, your homegirl over here got another job. You are reading the blog of a Nursery Watcher. Okay, so there's not an official title, but I basically watch babies and pre-k kids during church. Let's keep in mind that before I accepted this job I was never asked if I knew how to change a diaper (I don't) I was asked if I was good with kids (I am), so this has been interesting. Pre-K kids really have a lot going on. A lot of understanding. My favorites are the ones old enough to be potty trained. I only have had one poop incident and I didn't know what to do, so I just waited for an adult to come take of it. And let me tell you, I don't know what it is about these little poop machines, but gracious that child stunk up the nursery and the pre-k room. It was awful. And a little impressive. Forget Agent Orange, the military needs to harvest this stuff. It could do some serious damage. So it's been interesting. Most of my kids are just really pumped about starting school. Which is actually super freaking cool.  
dress - thrifted // shirt - gift // shoes - TJ Maxx // accessories - gifts // sunglasses - Bealls // belt - old

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

Holiday Treats: Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies // Chocolate Chip Crisco Cake