Posts Elsewhere!

    Hello, how are ya? I did a blog post over at my school's Rural Studies website. I actually manage and re-designed it. It still needs some work, but I'm super proud of the improvements made already. The blog post is about the little things around campus worth noticing and there are ton of pictures to accompany it. I should be doing some posts over there more often. So, hey, if you'd like, check it out. I like my school... it's a pretty cool place.
    And just as an FYI, I'm a writing and communications major. I intern by managing the website linked above and the school newspaper website. There's always something on the to-do list for the school newspaper website. The I also write for the newspaper. Just trying to keep busy, I guess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 61: Opportunity Cost

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Book & Nail: Room by Emma Donoghue