Video: Thanksgivikkuh



    Here is ye olde youtube video from Thanksgiving! See all the cooking action. I'm trying to get into making more videos. Home videos, daily vlogs, skits, thoughts, and the list goes on. I really like the youtube community and I want to develop my film-making. This is going to be quite a journey. I'm at the beginning right now, and there is no finish line. Meaning, my videos might suck, but hopefully with practice I'll get better. I have so many ideas and I'm ready to watch them spew, you know, in a good way.

Thanks for reading my blog and watching my video. How are you doing?

ps. if you want to exchange Christmas cards email me at: acquiringtheblog@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

Holiday Treats: Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies // Chocolate Chip Crisco Cake