DIY Nail: Glitter Gradient
What I used:
- Red polish - OPI Heart to Heart
- Glitter Polish - Pure Ice Beware
- Silver/White iridescent - Pure Ice Platinum
- Cheap Sponge
- Paint on that red polish and let it dry completely. Chill out, read for a while, talk to your goldfish. He's been having some holiday stress.
- Take the cheap sponge and paint the edge with the silver polish or you could pour some paint out on an old lid/plate/ex's love note and dip the sponge into it.
- Dab the sponge down your nail. Try to make the top of the nail thicker than the bottom.
- Use silver nail polish to paint the tip of the nail thicker. This will help it look more like a gradient.
- Paint over the sliver polish with glitter polish. Go a bit past the line where the silver stops.
And once they are dry, you're done! Well, unless you're me and you have to tidy up the edges a bit with a q-tip soaked in nail polish remover.