Sunday Video: When it Rains


    These clips were taken this past summer. I haven't been able to do anything with them until now. I thought they would make me feel sad or something, but instead I felt a bit numb while watching them. These were taken soon after my Papa's death. It rained and rained all summer. It was weird for me to use the camera even in these little moments because I was so apathetic and numb to anything. Noticing these moments, and feeling the intense urge to capture them, were the first positive emotions I felt. Well, it felt true. 

    Every now and then intense emotion will surge, like a faucet being suddenly turned on at full blast. Then just as suddenly turned off. 

@AcquiringShelby|YouTube|Pinterest|tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY // Resources to build your blog

Recent work // October

Travel #TBT // Unicoi State Park