Outfit # 23: That Mischievous Troll

    Can I just say: WHEW. These past couple of weeks have been overloaded. Midterms are almost over and fall break is next week. Dear reader, I am wearing out. And I keep putting things off, like a buffoon. Somehow I've managed to not become a recluse that barks at people when they pass... Speaking of barking, I was sitting in my car in the parking lot at school doing some last minute cramming when this girl walked by my car. She didn't really know I was sitting there and a part of me, a big part of me, wanted to jump out at her, bark at her, or generally make startling noises when she passed. I decided not too considering that I'm having a hard enough time as it is making friends. I don't need to creep people out. Sometimes there's that little inner-mischievous troll that wants to scare the living goodness out of people just to giggle and cackle and scream with laughter. 
Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens too. 
    Anyway, besides stuffing the inner-mischievous troll's mouth full with socks, I have been trying to keep my sanity. Which, apparently, has basically left the building anyway... Now all  I can think about is trigonometry which is currently looming overhead like a mobile, spinning and whirring and clicking and demanding attention. Trigonometry isn't necessarily a bad thing, it is just a thing that requires a lot of will and brain power. Maybe if I write the words HELP ME in tears on my next test I'll get some sort of curve? 
This post is brought to you by:
 Late nights, Little Sleep, and Still Somehow Maintaining a Positive Attitude. 
Until next time, dear reader....



Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

Holiday Treats: Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies // Chocolate Chip Crisco Cake