Photo Post: It Pours

When it rains.

    Honestly, I've kind of been in a photo-funk recently. The only thing I've done these past three weeks is read. (nine books) Which is fine, but it's important to notice the rest of the world. The rain hasn't helped my indoors-ness, but once it took a break I made myself venture out of the door. The rain made for some drama in the outside world. Mostly it made me wish for a macro lens.
    The rain also made mini (well, sometimes large) reflecting pools. I would imagine, while looking down at the tops of trees, jumping in and falling upward. But I was met with harsh reality when my feet would simply ripple the image and meet solid ground.  Is the world more consistently a reminder of harsh reality or the magnificence in how it inspires?

See all of the images here.

Popular posts from this blog

How to: Dry Flowers (and what to do with them)

D.I.Y.Crayon Candles

Recent work // October