Photo Post: Miscellaneous


   Here's just a couple of pictures from the past week or so. Mom and I have been making super delicious sandwiches with local grown tomatoes. We also did some yard work and tore down vines from our pines. I wanted to get pictures first though because they were the tallest I've seen them. Also, I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who. I started with the newest season, but I've been watching re-runs everyday. 
   My semester ended and now I'm a bit lost. I had so many things I wanted to do, but now I'm just not doing them. I don't what my deal is. There is a me I imagine and me that is, but they are not the same. It's about time they were. I want to do all the things I want to do. I need to. I need to keep envisioning my future the way I'm living now. It's not good and I'm not happy. And really, happiness isn't my goal. Action is. I need to do. I hope all that makes some sense. I'm just trying to keep myself aboard. 






   Silly Doctor Who chalkboard doodles. I think every week I'll draw something new on the chalkboard. I need tasks and order. I need to stay aboard. 

Is your life on track? Are you aboard?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 61: Opportunity Cost

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Book & Nail: Room by Emma Donoghue