DIY Sugar Scrub for Smooth Legs


Ingredients:

  • 1 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup baby oil
  • 3 tablespoons citrus (I used lemon)
What to do:
  • Mix ingredients in bowl
  • Soak legs
  • Shave legs
  • Massage mixture into skin and rinse 
  • Shave AGAIN
  • Massage again and rinse
  • Put some lotion on them silky smooth legs
Recipe and instructions from here.



   I made this for my mom for mother's day and we're both obsessed with it. It made my legs and feet feel so awesome. I don't have a reason to buy any kind of scrub ever again ever. I also really like that I am familiar with all the ingredients. There have been a lot of different scrubs going around the inerwebs, but this is the easiest one I've tried. The results were pretty amazing.
   By the way, I decorated the jar with tissue paper and mod podge. Similar to my makeup brush jar. Then I just added a little hemp twine and the mixture recipe. The spoon is for optimal scooping. And that's it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

Holiday Treats: Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies // Chocolate Chip Crisco Cake