Photo Post: Experiment

 I have become more and more interested in photo manipulation and how much it can change a photograph. Maybe that seems kinds of obvious, but the entire mood or experience one has when looking at a photograph can be totally changed by a slight tint. Stories can be re-written, feelings can be exposed, thoughts can be encouraged. I've caught myself examining blurry sections of a photograph or scene in a film and trying to decipher its meaning because it most certainly has one. Focus points focus out attention, so what are they not wanting me to look at? It's fascinating, communication through image. So, I encourage you to look in the blurry bits to try and decipher the meaning...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

Holiday Treats: Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies // Chocolate Chip Crisco Cake