Vlog // Search and Find in My Bedroom

   I've been working on this video the past couple of days and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I always see things I'd like to go back and correct, but I need to accept the flaws I see now and improve on them next time. This video is actually a response to Elmify's (one of my favorite YouTube ladies) room tour. I decided to make mine into a find and search. 




See if you spot these things:
Jake the Dog
Iron Man (2)
*Aladdin
Edward Cullen
*An Original Animaniac
The Power Puff Girls
Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas
*Gumby
At least 2 Nativity Sets
The Object-Lesson
Star Trek
Marge Simpson
A Menorah
*Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
Wall-E
Reptar from Rugrats
An Avatar (you know, like the blue people)

*These are the most difficult.

What do you think of this video? Are you a big YouTube user?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after