Outfit # 13: All the things.


   Right now, I am busy. I made a list of things that I want to do this week and I keep adding more things and more things and I'm only crossing off one thing a day. I like being busy, but I don't like feeling unproductive. WHICH IS MY FEELS RIGHT NOW. I want to do all the things, make all the grades, create all the crafts.... Prioritizing is hard. But right now I have to put school first. I HAVE TO. I just keep reminding myself that I can do all the things. I can make all the grades. I can create all the crafts.
I am capable, just like everyone else. I can do this.







   My Mom reupholstered the chairs in our dining room a while back and I got to choose the fabric for mine. That may seem kind of lame, but I was actually excited. A personalized chair. Oh well, I thought it was cool and I still do. It definitely made a good prop. 


How are you? I hope your life is comfortably busy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after