Book Week: Jane Eyre Fan Art

   I've enjoyed discussing all aspects this novel this week. To celebrate the final day of Jane Eyre Week I want to present some art inspired by or for the book. There are many visual interpretations of the story line  and these are just some of my favorites. Most of these are from regular folks, but some are from famous illustrators. Check out the source links for more of their work. 


Edited from the Movie:


source
source
Fan Illustrations:

source
source
source


Illustrations from Books:

source
source
source
Dust Jackets: 

source


source

More illustrations here.

All the posts from this week:
  1. An overview of Jane Eyre
  2. Jane Eyre inspired photos
  3. All about Charlotte Bronte
  4. Jane Eyre the movie adaption

   Thanks for checking in through the week. I'm feeling a little sad that it's all over. I really enjoyed doing this and I would like to do more. I'm not sure what I'll read next. I have A Farewell to Arms and Pride and Prejudice waiting to be read... hmm, which do you think I should read next? And would you like to see more Book Weeks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

Holiday Treats: Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies // Chocolate Chip Crisco Cake