Photo Post: Rain and Stars



   It has rained constantly here in Georgia for the past couple of weeks. Finally we are being greeted by the sun again. I have to admit, I really love the rain. Everything becomes a deeper shade of color. I have missed the stars though. Last night I went outside and was actually able to see them. Until now they had been hiding behind a veil of clouds. I keep meaning to try and take pictures of the stars; the little dipper is so easily seen from my front yard. The big dipper, however, is a bit more grumpy, so it's not as easily seen. Or maybe that's just me. It's nice... observing the universe and knowing that I am a part of it. You are too. 






Tons more pictures on Flickr.

How has your part of the universe been?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 61: Opportunity Cost

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Book & Nail: Room by Emma Donoghue