A Rose for You


Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is sugary, corny, and a little bit awkward. 

I've been under the weather the past week, so I've only been motivated to eat. It hasn't been all bad though, cough syrup makes me giggly and a bit loopy, so that's been interesting. I'm feeling like I'm bout to be through this whole cold thing, and now I'm aching to do all kinds of things! I went out to take outfit pictures today and I had a lot of fun being silly. Cause really, outfit pictures are a kinda silly thing to do anyway. I'm probably also riding a high after taking a psychology test that I did not feel prepared for. Oh, well, things are good anyway. Have a good day and week and month and year. I'll be seeing you soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after