Two-Thousand Thirteen


A new year brings us a clean canvas. But, so does every morning we wake. We can't limit new beginnings to a new year or a new day. Every hour, minute, and second is new. You have never experienced this moment before or the moment that will soon come after. I'll be the first to admit, it's hard to live like that.  Spitting out beautiful little words to live by mean nothing unless they are actually lived by. I have been trying, this whole past year, I have tried. Maybe that's the best I can ever do. I'm willing to accept that.
I know this year can be a good one, for you and for me, if we want it to be.


It takes effort to be a good person and to live a good life, a meaningful life. It takes a lot more effort than people typically admit, but one thing they always tell you is, "It's worth it."


It is worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after