Outfit # 9: The Treasure Store



There's this place called The Treasure Store. In it are large cubbies that house lost artifacts. They are lost because they once were loved and cared for. How long did they sit abandoned before ending up here? Each of the cubbies is a strange reflection of the person who has decided to sell these lost artifacts. On the walls of a cubby you could find a deer head, a blanket depicting The Last Supper, lanterns, farming tools, etched mirrors and so on. It's all amazing. Thinking about it now I wonder if my possessions will end up in a place similar to this.








I kept thinking of Esmeralda while wearing this. 

New Shoes
Stay tuned:
I picked up a couple of random/awesome things while at The Treasure Store and I surely want to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after