Outfit # 7: That Classic Vibe

Dress- gift, Shoes-Shoe Department, Necklace- Thrift, Bracelet- Gift
I think this dress has some 70's vibes without being tacky. When I was driving (in my '96 Buick Le Sabre) it felt very appropriate. I wanted to do all my pictures in the car, but I decided against. That idea will cozy up in the back of my mind to be utilized later. However, I do think this dress is fitting against fallen leaves and pine straw. It has those warm fall colors. 


I bought this necklace at a local vintage store called, appropriately, The Treasure Store.



I've seen many poetic little leaves this fall. I have photographed very few, but this one could not be resisted. It's like a visual poem, waiting for someone to make it a metaphor. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You rock.

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 61: Opportunity Cost

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Book & Nail: Room by Emma Donoghue