Rock Earrings D.I.Y.
Here's what you need:
- Artificial rocks (Or real ones!)
- Earring Posts
- Earring Backs
- Pick out two similar looking rocks
- Put a dab of e-6000 glue on the rock and press the post into the glue.**Be very careful with e-6000 glue. Do not get it on your skin and try not to breathe in the fumes from it.**
- Let the glue sit for 24 hrs
- I suggest cleaning the posts and earring backs with rubbing alcohol, just to make them nice and clean before wearing
Let me know if you make these or plan on making these in the comments!