Color: Inside and Out


This whole past week or so I've been cleaning and reorganizing and rearranging my bedroom. This has left a total of zero seconds to make things. I was able to capture some moments though. The Dogwood in our backyard is fully red and looking beautiful. Bright and vibrant in a dull colorless backyard. 



This is Max, our neighbor. He's incredibly sweet and loves to be petted. 




This is my bedroom now. I'm so proud of how it turned out. I let go of a lot of things, which felt nice. My floor is opened up for all sorts of projects. I debated on whether or not to post these images. Mostly because I feel like it could be interpreted as, "Look at all the things I have!" I don't mean it in that way. This is my space and I like to share. In some ways it's very intimate, you know? I'm a keeper of things. The things I've kept or collected are important to me. Their importance isn't related to how much they're worth, it relates to the story they tell.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after