S'mores Popcorn Recipe

When I saw this I knew I had to make it. It looked so easy and tasty. This is an awesome treat for parties or edible party favors. Yum! Well, let's get to it then.



Here's what you'll need:

  • 1/2 box of Golden Graham cereal
  • 1/2 bag of miniature marshmallows
  • 1 & 1/2 bags of Tender White Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
  • a whole bag  of chocolate chips - melted
Popcorn beauty shot
First you need to pop the popcorn. You can use microwave popcorn (that hasn't been buttered) or you can pop your own. I popped my own because we didn't have any microwavable popcorn. If you decide to do this here is a really good how-to popping the perfect popcorn. It's really awesome!



Second all of the dry ingredients need to be mixed up. That's the golden grahams, marshmallows, and popcorn. I didn't have a bowl big enough for all of that, so I spread mine out on a pan.


Thirdly melt that chocolate! You can melt it in the microwave or using a double boiler. I did the latter because I always burn it in the microwave.


Now just pour that chocolate on and mix it up again. I tried to really make sure everything was coated with chocolate. Yum! Now you just have to resist temptation and let it dry.
So delicious. It's a perfect sweet and salty snack. 



If you liked this recipe then stay tuned!
You can follow through Blogger or Bloglovin or by e-mail or on my tumblr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 61: Opportunity Cost

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Book & Nail: Room by Emma Donoghue