Last Minute: Spooky flying bat!

I'm really loving handmade Halloween decorations this year. So when I saw this flying bat, I knew it must be made. After Halloween it is definitely going in my room. Maybe I'll make it a little scarf for winter... Because that's not weird at all... anyway...
Let's get batty! Here's what I did:
From here!
 I created a template using this picture. The wings and the body of the bat are really easy to freehand. I used an old cereal box (but you could just use black construction paper) and drew my template onto it and cut it out.  Then I painted it black, let it dry and pieced everything together like in the diagram! 





Very creepy, right? 

PS: You can follow through Blogger (on the right sidebar) or Bloglovin or by e-mail so you can stay updated on new posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after