Splatter Nails


Here is where I got the instructions! It is so easy!
Feel free to take a gander around that site, there are literally hundreds of ideas, ranging from beginner to advanced. 

Splatter nails! These were really fun to do, and I loved the result.
This picture was taken about a week or so after I painted them.
You may notice some chipping going on on my right hand. I took these pictures right before I was going to remove :( it. BUT, the good thing about this nail style is that you can easily retouch. When I needed to retouch I just used my silver polish and randomly dabbed some on... it didn't look like it wasn't supposed to be there. So that is awesome! Definitely a plus for the splatter.

Try it yourself! It's a good conversation starter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Outfit # 61: Opportunity Cost

How to: Pressed flowers before & after