Tooth Brush Bracelets
What you will need:
- Cheap tooth brushes (all plastic, no rubber grip)
- Boiling pot of water
- A hand towel
- Bowl of ice water
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, be sure that it is big enough for the tooth brush to lay flat in the bottom
- Hold the tooth brush with bristle end in water, let soak of about 30-45 seconds.
- Use pliers to pull bristles out of brush.
- Once all of the bristles are removed, fully submerge tooth brush in water and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use tongs to remove brush from boiling water and lay it on the hand towel.
- It will cool immediately, so you have to work fast. Bend the tooth brush to desired size and dunk into bowl of ice water so it will set and harden.
They really turned out fabulous. I'd love to see yours if you try them!