perpetual limbo

Cramped. Corruption .Jealousy.Trapped. Uncertainty. Doubt. Envy. Anger. Pessimism. Cramped.Corruption.Jealousy. Trapped. Uncertainty. Doubt Suspension. Feeling dark, pressures on all sides. Trapped. Uncertainty. Doubt. I want to feel freedom. Hate. Judgments. confusion. Bad. Suspension. Feeling dark, pressures on all sides.Trapped. Uncertainty. Doubt.Hate. Judgments.confusion.Bad. Suspension. Feeling dark, pressures on all sides. Trapped. Uncertainty.Doubt.Envy .Anger.Pessimism. Cramped. Corruption .Jealousy.

Why does everything I think can happen seem impossible?

I want to sing about waterfalls, and Heaven.
I want to live like a hero, and share all my faith.
I want to be brave, and understand the world.
I want to die like a flower... with grace, and beauty.
I want to fly like an angel, and keep others safe.
I want to see all there is, and learn even more.

The False Mirror- Rene Magritte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after