Momento


 These Polaroid's were taken by my brother. The first is of my mama and I. The second is my cousin and I.
Both of these pictures take residence in my bedroom, tapped or tacked. 
Today I feel a bit uncertain. How did I get here?
I was wishing I was a baby again. I was wishing everything would just stop, maybe just slow down.

This Moment...

I may never see tomorrow there's no written guarantee,
and things that happened yesterday belong to history.
I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past.
I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last.
I must use this moment wisely, for it soon will pass away,
and be lost to me forever as part as yesterday.
I must exercise compassion,
help the fallen to their feet, be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete.
The unkind things I do today, may never be undone,
and the friendships that I fail to win, may nevermore be won.
I may not have another chance,
on bended knees to pray and thank God with humble heart,
for giving me this day.

by Tammy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Looking back // 2017 #Goals

How to: Pressed flowers before & after